Wednesday, March 4, 2009

NewLook



I’m trying to go for the werewolf look, but it just doesn’t grow right. Maybe the moon will help in the next cycle. Just kidding, this is just me trying to grow a beard, although it is proving more difficult than I expected. Thought that after 30+ years it would be easy but I was wrong. Guess that I’ll have that “eternal” baby face. No complaint when I state that my age is 26 and can still get away with it. The good thing about this is that at least I don’t have to shave every day. In fact I can get away with going 3 days without shaving. More than that and like one of my friends said, I’ll be going for the Fidel Castro look. The shades are not to my liking, however the bags under my eyes are a bit scary and I thought that I should spare you the scare. Yup, still doing kind of crappy in the sleep department, case in point, it is almost 5am and I’m still here typing away. Time to sign off and get 3 (hopefully) hours of sleep. Buenas noches!

No comments: