Friday, November 7, 2008

One Man...

It has been said that one man cannot make a difference, I disagree.
2,500yrs ago Buddha gave hope to 2/3 of the world by stating that it
is possible to attain higher levels of being. Martin Luther King gave
a message of equality that put an end to an era of discrimination.
This past week Barack Obama became the man embodying the hope and the
element of change that is needed and wanted, not only in the US, but
by the people of Earth. Extraordinary men, yet as ordinary as each one
of us.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

One man or woman can change by taking one step at a time in a positive direction. Peace and serenity to you.

Unknown said...

I decided a while ago that everyone can make a difference and it has to start with yourself. I vaguely remember someone saying to me just to smile at the people I met throught the day and I can also recall being startled by the results (you do have to be careful and make sure you don't give people manic smiles or else they think you are crazy, LOL). Great post :D