Saturday, October 11, 2008

Shaping Of Ideas

My ideas are always original. We may see the same situation. But
they'll be viewed differently, depending where we're looking from.
Then our conclusions will be based on those observations and our
experiences. Then how do we agree with each other? Is it because we
compromise our views? I think it is because we are willing to
communicate and exchange ideas and views until we reach an agreement.
My ideas are original, yet they are shaped by those I interact with
and I allow to influence me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Michel
I so your "Am I alone?" posting on the discussion forum. I just started bloging 2 weeks ago and it's the only thing in my life more pathetic than my 401K.
There is a dog eat dog out there on the blogosphere - mainly because the people that are making money doing this are killing the rest of us. We the little guy have to unite our powers. I'm getting together a circle of friends based on common style and philosophy. Come to my blog and read one of my postings. If you like my style write me a comment and I'll do the same for you.
Be loved - And speedy recovery!
BoH