Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Thanks to Starbucks for WiFi



Oh my God! What would life be without Starbucks and WiFi? Got out from a chiro appointment and been wating here at the local Starbucks for the past 2 1/2 hours. Hey, nothing wrong with waiting, especially when you have great coffee within reach, but I'm a bit sore. I have not been to a chiro in almost a year and a half and I have to add that my back is curving or being straight in all the wrong places. For those of you who have been to a chiro or pay them regular visits you know that your first (or first after a long while) adjustment can be quite painful. OK, not the adjustment, but the soreness that comes afterwards. I have been doing some surfing, e-mailing a few friends and then just realizing that there is this one long-neglected thing that I could do. Updating my blog.

Yeah, I know, I'm not much of a blogger. First with all my short (very short) entries, but they are justified because I was doing that from a cell phone and my limit was 500 characters. And by reading some of those entries it is actually nice that I could have some coherent and interesting thoughts summarized in that short amount of words. While sipping my iced coffee, waiting for my ride and browsing some sites I decided to dedicate just a few minuets to this update.





While doing this I see that there is a solution to my “problem” of not having access all the time and thus getting a bit discouraged to the upkeep of this page. The solution being to prepare my pages early on. Do them without any regard to dates or anything like that and get them up whenever I get a chance. After all my mind has not stop running all over the place just because I don't have ready access to the net.

Thank you Starbucks for your service, both in the field of coffee and the field of communication.

No comments: